Suggestions for the Collecting and Printing of Records relating to the History
of the County.
(continued from Vol. xxvi.).
3. List of
Knights' Fees in the time of Hen.
8. The late
William Durrant Cooper, F.S.A., and the late Mark Antony Lower, F.S.A.
on the Probable Site of the British City and Roman Station of Anderida.
on the Ancient Course of the River Bother.
Discovery of Flint Implements near Horsham, in St. Leonard's
12. The Journall of Master Nathaniel Courthop, with Notes by the late M. A. Lowau, F.S.A. 184
13. Catalogue of the Library of the S. A. S. 212
NOTES AND QUERIES.
1. Tortington Priory. 227
2. Discovery at Seddlescomb of Sussex Pennies of Edward the Confessor. 227
3. Phoenician Relics. 228
4. On the De Echynghams. 229
5. Queen Elizabeth Sponsor to Lord Percy. 229
6. The Falls of Schaffhausen. 230
Content from Sussex Archaeological Collections and Notes
B Snow All Rights Reserved It has no connection with SAS.